Friday, December 19, 2014

Book Coming Soon: Images from Book in a Cup or Shirt



Nine years ago I embarked in one the biggest challenges of my life. To write a book about spiritual awakening and the paranormal. A challenge because I was in the middle of my beautiful maelstrom. 

Now that I'm at the eve of submitting my book for publishing I am happy to share some of the images in a shirt, mug and more items. 

The images as you will read from the book, appeared in my life at moments where I felt the world was collapsing around me. They gave me hope and what I needed to move through these dark moments. I trust it will do the same for you.

The inspiration for my book "You're  Not Crazy, It's Paranormal!" was this orb I captured in my camera during an event. It shows various faces. The owner of the venue thanked me for saving his marriage since it was evidence his place was indeed haunted. Get your very own here 




More images captured is not manipulated in any way. It was captured as such in my moment of need when I asked for help from above, and I literally got it!


 



More images and fun designs coming soon including ones on MANNERS...my other passion!

Enjoy...share, forward and have and inspiration.


If you would like more information on me and my quest please do contact me. 

I am of course on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Pinterest, Blogger, and BlogTalkRadio and all can be accessed via my website: www.thisisdiana.com and  Sign up to my email list and get a FREE E-Book!

~Always with Love, Light and Common Sense Manners~

Diana Navarro, M.S.
On a Quest to Bring Common Sense Manners Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts