Monday, January 31, 2011

Tomorrow with Dan Sturges from Sturges Paranormal and MORE





Tune in...Tuesday, LIVE 6pm









When: Now
What: Diana Navarro "Working Things Out" Show
Where:http://www.workingthingsout.com/radio.html
Join us at 1567 Lexington Ave (at 100th St)

About Our Guest
Our series exploring the Paranormal continues. We discuss various topics of interest related to the paranormal with Dan Sturges

Dan is not only an incredibly talented actor who graduated from The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, a recipient of the Spencer Tracy Scholarship and the Charles Jehlinger Award for acting but fortunately for us, an paranormal investigator.

He has been interested by the paranormal since childhood and worked extensively with various groups. Through years of extensive experience he created his own research groups including what is now Sturges Paranormal. Dan will discuss how his interest originated and some of his most interesting experiences.



About This Show:
The paranormal is being explored, discussed and experienced more than ever. I had the pleasure of dedicating the Diana Navarro Working Things Out Show on this topic. This is an exciting and provocative topic for believers and skeptics alike. This edition, Larry, Dan and I will discuss various issues related to the paranormal world and paranormal investigations.

If you've ever asked or heard of these questions below, then you'll enjoy listening indeed.

What was that strange noise?

Did I just see something appear and disappear in front of my eyes?

Why do I suddenly feel chills all over my body?

Why do I smell perfume/cigar/my grandfather's cologne when no one else is here?

I could have sworn I saw something move with the corner of my eye!

Why us my dog/cat/bird acting strange and acting like something/someone else is around?

Is it just our imaginations, or is there an invisible but vibrant world co-existing with ours? Are we just beginning to scientifically verify what we have already sensed intuitively? Why has the supernatural, paranormal and ghost hunting become so popular lately?

Do you have an experience you cannot explain away with logic and rational thinking or is there a question you would like to ask? Email me now at Dianan4839@aol.com. We will have an ongoing discussion on the paranormal in future shows.

Simply click: http://www.workingthingsout.com/radio.html anytime, day or night, break time or downtime....AND


For information on any of my shows or services come and visit:http://www.workingthingsout.com/Consultations_4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts