Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Funky Night at the Oscar's February 24th 2013


I know you've been wondering what happened to Diana....OMG!!!!

Although I'm done with my "NY Spotlight" project the Universe wants me to do many other things freely. Sing, broadcast, write and speak and more. 

Well, I'M HERE! Working on bringing us all together by:
  • Providing information and resources meant for FUN, LIFTING YOUR MOOD, and 
  • Always introducing sharing LIGHTS with you and the people/causes that matter (e.g. Animal Rescue, finding healing for physical/emotional/spiritual illnesses).

See my first project below and you know what? Email, text or call me if you have any feedback or questions on what I'm doing.  


Save the Date and RSVP either here by Emailing me or on Facebook






This Is Diana
Diana Navarro, M.S.
New York


1 comment:

  1. Diana we will have a ball.... we should vote on who is the funkiest and give them a prize...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Repel Negativiy #shorts