Thursday, February 28, 2013

Diana Navarro Singing with David Giardina is June Moon Heaven

I have always loved singing. I sing for pleasure, love and joy. When I did the June Moon Show with David Giardina, I got to experience all these feelings and share them with a live audience. 

Thanks to social media I can share it with you too. We had great musicians, Stu Chamberlain (piano), Susan Mitchel (violin), and Daniel Berges (guitar).

Do you think David and I should do another show soon? Hmmm my psychic gut says YES!

Enjoy, and there is more to come...


David Giardina is a talented soul. Please check his amazing television program "Celebrating Art!". A simple click below takes you there:

http://www.mnn.org/live/4-culture-channel


This is Diana
Diana Navarro, M.S.
Intuitive and Lifestyle Consultant, Speaker, Host, Writer, Animal Lover, Vocalist, Paramormal-ista and LIGHT WORKER 

Dianan4839@aol.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/This-Is-Diana/135169706521596?ref=hl
ThisisDiana.com
www.workingthingsout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts