Sunday, March 3, 2013

In Memory of Ronnie Waldman



Tonight I heard the news that Ronnie Waldman has passed away suddenly. With respect and love I dedicate this post to her and her loved ones.

Although I didn't know this beautiful 44 year old-young woman very long, I did knew she was special and different in the light she shone. Joe Corbalis introduced me to her and he, more than most knew her very well. He knew she was extremely unique and insisted I speak to her and get to know her. She had just begun to feel and experience synchronicites everywhere. In fact, the last major one that I knew of was seeing the number 44. Joe knew this and called me. Ronnie came on the phone and asked me what I thought it meant that she saw the numbers 44, 444, 4444 all the time and that she was 44 years of age. I too have been seeing this number for a year ago. I told her most synchronicites indicate the angelic/spiritual realm reaching out to us here on the physical plane. We agreed, that we would need to stay in touch and continue discussing this and many other things we had in common...but it didn't happen. She crossed over March 3rd 2013.

Death knows no boundaries. It doesn't discriminate. And the timing is beyond our comprehension. What I do know is that Ronnie lit the world while she was here. In the short time I knew her, she is known for her passionate love for animals, people and she was determined to create beauty wherever she went.

I am grateful to have met her and pray her loved ones have peace through this difficult time. She is gone much too early but again we just don't know why the Universe works the way it does. She touched many lives in a beautiful way and that in of itself says so much.

I hope none of us waste time being angry, judgemental, regretful with those in our lives. That we show love to each other and focus on the NOW. Look around you and see what is really around you. See what names, numbers, colors, themes keep repeating themselves and see them as sign that life doesn't end with our  physical death. That we go on into an energy existence that continues to shine brightly. Thank you Ronnie for who you were and continue to BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts