Monday, March 25, 2013

Diana's Broadcasts Are Back in "This Is Diana"


Thanks to your incredible feedback, I'm back on the air! I know many people enjoyed listening to the special guests of my shows on both Centanni Broadcasting Network and more recently on another Blog Talk Radio programming called NY Spotlight on Success.

My current show is called "This is Diana". And will complement, videos, events, fundraising causes I will be involved with.
Immediately below is a link for you to check and click on the "Follow" the show. That way you will be notified when the next show will be on and who the special guests are. I copied an image of what the website will look like when you directed there, so click away...
YOU CAN CALL IN with questions or if you want to be a guest, email me and we will arrange it.
As always, I thank you for your support in allowing me to share light, love and interesting information all geared to inspire us all to live more fully.
This is Diana
Your host a Psychic-Empath and singer with a Psychology background, features topics on Lifestyle, Humor, Entertainment, Health, The Paranormal and Causes.

Listener dial-in number: (347) 857-3160

Show Address: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/this-is-diana
 More Contact info:
         
With Light. Love and OM

2 comments:

  1. Diana is a unique, talented and special individual. Listening to her will give you insights into what should be important to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My goal is simply to share light, the light I've been given to bring about brightness, healing and beauty into the world that can seem bleak at times.

    ReplyDelete

Repel Negativiy #shorts