Tuesday, April 30, 2013

In Memory and My Memory of Roy Miller


This post is an excerpt from my book "Your Not Crazy, It's Paranormal"

If I can speak to Death itself I would say to it "Stop taking the good ones!" In the last few months I've had to hear of 4 deaths of people who were active in the arts, outgoing, friendly and loved by many. Most recently, as in today, I heard someone I met a couple of years ago and was quite fond of, Roy Miller passed away suddenly from a brief illness at the age of 52. I am devastated for his family, friends, myself and the world of art and theater. 

I met him at one of my favorite local Broadway restaurants where my companion Vincent Musolino and I were at the bar sampling the wines and sangria. There was an empty chair next to me at the end of the bar and a gentleman sat. Vincent in his adorable way knocked a candle over and almost burned us all up...so we laughed about it (once the fire was put out). We shared stories about almost burning our respective homes with candles at one point or another. 

When he stepped away briefly, the bartender whispered to me, "Wow, he is really enjoying speaking to you two". I didn't understand so I asked what the big deal was. "Do you know who that is?" He continued whispering. "No, but we like him." We honestly answered. "That's Roy Miller the big Broadway Producer." Then Roy returned and I continued on actually sharing with him I had been given the title of "Broadway Partner" for GHOST the Broadway Musical. Well obviously he knew the Producers of that show as well as the history, forecast and many interesting details. That night we agreed to stay in touch and he would be a guest for my radio show.

I followed up but he told me via email he was extremely busy but that when things slowed down, he'd be happy to be on my show and had many funny stories to share. Ironically, his email said to me in an almost foreshadowing way that in reality it would probably be while he was "in the hereafter" before he'd slow down enough to be on my show". I was sad because I was so eager to have him on but I knew we'd be seeing each other again so I didn't worry. 

Some time later I did indeed see him again at the restaurant where we were both regulars and got the chance to continue to speak, hear each other sing and meet each others friends. Just recently, I was going back to look for him since I didn't want to call him due to his schedule and knew he'd be in down time at the restaurant but was told he had not been in there for awhile and we all thought that was odd. I felt in my intuitive gut something was wrong and was about to email him to ask how he was doing and announce my show's format had changed and I could speak to him anytime including the restaurant but sadly just got the news he passed away.

I wish I got to know him a bit better and hear those funny stories he wanted to share. But alas he has crossed over. I pray for healing to his loved ones and thank him even now because as an empath I KNOW his energy continues to spread light to us all. Thank you Roy Miller for the brief time I got to spend with you and sharing your open heart with so many through your beautiful work.

                                 

Those circular lights in these pictures are what I and many call ORBS. They were quite pronounced in this pictures and I would like to think they are loving spirit guides reminding us we are everlasting as is love and light.

AS per other written articles I wanted to include here that "Miller is survived by his parents, a brother and a sister. His family and friends request that donations in his memory be made to the Actors Fund, 729 Seventh Ave., New York, N.Y., 10019 (actorsfund.org)."
For more info check:
 http://broadwayworld.com/article/Broadway-Producer-Roy-Miller-Dies-Suddenly-on-April-28-20130428

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/177427-Roy-Miller-Producer-Associated-with-Broadway-and-Paper-Mill-Playhouse-Dies-at-52



With Light. Love and OM
This is Diana
Psychic--Empath with a Psychology background, Radio and Video Broadcast Host, Speaker, Entertainer, Consultant and features topics on Lifestyle/Manners, Humor, Entertainment, Health, The Paranormal and Causes.
Radio Listener dial-in number: (347) 857-3160
Show Address: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/this-is-diana
More Contact info:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts