Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Are Orbs REALLY Ghosts Caught on Camera?

What are orbs

The short answer is, it depends on who you ask.

Orbs in the context of this post are spherical objects that appear in photos, videos and sometimes to the naked eye. These orbs are sometimes not perfectly spherical but most often are. Some people can create orbs digitally, but this is not what we are speaking of here. Many people believe these orbs are conscious energy, that is, they are sentient entities or ghosts/apparitions. Orbs can vary in size, color, brightness, and have very different shapes within them. Orbs have a way of appearing around specific people as well. 

Skeptics will say it is most definitely not ghosts or any spiritual entity. It doesn't matter what the orb looks like, who took the photo or video, or any explanation associated with it. I feel we definitely need to examine all possibilities. But when one closes their minds completely, we stop our ability to expand.

I would have thought the same thing If I didn't keep getting them all over my photos and had my spiritual awakening. There is such a thing as taking a second and admitting we just don't know everything. So it is possible that there is some "ghostly" energy around us? That energy doesn't end at the time of our death but simply changes form? Many people ask me to tell them what specifically an orb means on their photo. But that is a delicate question and not always easy to answer.

This is how I explain in my book  "You're Not Crazy, It's Paranormal!"
"Orbs are a phenomenon that appears in photos and videos and is worthy of examination. There is a huge debate as to what they are. On occasion, some orbs can be seen by the naked eye but are much more often caught by cameras. There are many opinions on what these orbs actually are. The jury is still out as to what exactly these objects are. Some insist they are simply dust, water, bugs, sand, snow, or camera defects. I have to say that for me, it is hard to explain their placement and context, their distinct appearance, and the feeling one gets when looking at them. I feel comfortable saying that since I took most of these pictures, or was around when they were taken, it is unlikely these orbs are any of the above. If I were at the beach with sand, then I can say it could be sand instead of an orb. If I were in place where there were bugs like an outside scenery, again I could say that could be the reason for the spherical object. But even bugs have a slightly different appearance when photographed." 


Here you see just two of the many examples I have captured in photos. I would ask you to look at your own photos, all of them and see if you see any curious shapes that cannot be explained by a lighting issue or technical abnormality. 
Photo taken days after I published my book

The orb that got me looking at all my other photos


You will see many orbs I captured throughout the past few years. There are other interesting topics covered, but this most definitely was one of the inspirations for writing my book. 




For more information visit: www.thisisdiana.com 
Sign up to my email list and get a FREE E-Book!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts