Monday, October 21, 2013

$1 In Less than 11 Days For Music/Animal Rescue Combo Campaign On Indiegogo



What is Needed
The time is almost up for my Indiegogo campaign to fund my first album and give a percentage to animal rescue. Many have told me they didn't know about this project so I'm sending the information again.

As little as $1 in the next 11 days that each person adds can still make it happen. If you want to participate please click here: Diana's Music Project

The Project,
I've always believed that music is the universal language...

Growing up in New York City, I was exposed to music early on because my family would be invited to Churches in all five boroughs and we would perform music them for them. Being bilingual I sang in both English and Spanish. But as years went on, school and life to precedence and music was just an occasional hobby. 

Many years later I experienced a spiritual awakening and my life changed. Priorities shifted and being creative was the biggest pull I felt. I slowly reacquainted myself with one of my favorite genres, songs from the American Songbook, by vising New York venues where there was live music. Magic began to happen for me.

There is no shortage of singers and music but I had the pleasure to meet and work with many of the professionals who have been in the business for years. They welcomed and took me in. With no official technical training they knew I had natural ability, passion and heart when I sing. Almost a decade later I have had the pleasure of doing professional shows and even showcases for other singers regularly. I recently however felt it was time to do an album like most of my colleagues, but in with Spanish songs added, as well as live show to follow via Indiegogo

Crowdfunding
I heard about this process called crowdfunding where one can launch a creative or project campaign by promoting to the public. The public would in turn get "perks" in return for their contributions. I created a campaign in to of the main sites, Kickstarter and Indiegogo but did not launch it on Indiegogo until 2 years later. I wanted to create enough of a reputation at creating events, doing radio broadcasts, and singing to properly present it. I added a personal component to give a percentage to an animal rescue group, since that is one of my passions---do see no animal hurt, neglected, abused, etc. 

Every bit counts in projects like these so even a single $1 can and will help. With less than 11 days left you or someone you know who loves music performed with heart can make this happen.

All info can be found here  and of course Thank you to those who have already supported this. 

With Light. Love and OM
Diana Navarro, M.S.
www.Thisisdiana.com
Psychic--Empath with a Psychology background, Radio and Video Broadcast Producer/Host, Social Commentator/Speaker, Entertainer, Consultant and features topics on Lifestyle/Manners, Humor, Entertainment, Health, The Paranormal and Causes.
Radio Show Address: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/this-is-diana
Radio Listener dial-in number: (347) 857-3160

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts