Sunday, June 1, 2014

This is Diana News, Updates and Events



Hello and Happy Spring to YOU!!!

I’m happy to be able to send you an update because you know it’s been awhile. First, let me thank all of you who have been with me for the past several years.

You know the ups and downs I have experienced and how I like to share love and assistance no matter what. I want to welcome those who have recently signed up to be in the know of all that This Is Diana is.

I have fine tuned what I do and ask you to join me on my quest to Bring Common Sense Manners Back and facilitate Spiritual Awakening and Emergence.

Let me take this opportunity to answer some of your questions and update you on a few services and events via newsletters, and social media. My Facebook business Page can be accessed and “Liked” . I have am almost at the milestone of 1000 likes so go ahead and check if you haven’t already.


Events and Singing
Yes I am still doing events but I have learned quite a bit from the ones I’ve done in the past few years. I always strive to do events where we are all celebrating something, making new connections and can walk away with something to cherish.

The next scheduled event is my birthday. I like to think of this way of getting people together to thank them for being in my life in celebratory way. If you have not received your invite, which send via Evites, and or Facebook, please let know and I will resend it to you. All details are there and I am really looking forward to turning the big 44!

Psychic Readings
Yes and no. I am doing Spiritual Coaching which is a more accurate description for what I’ve always done and continue to do. You can find so much more on my website which I have yet again improved to make it easy and enjoyable to browse. I have also enabled it to be used for mobile devices so you can schedule a session from anywhere. Simply check  This is Diana

Writings
I have been working on my two books and am almost done with both. The first is  1) You’re not Crazy, It’s Paranormal! Real Stories, Insights and Photos of Orbs For Those Who Think They’re Going Insane because of a Spiritual Awakening or the Supernatural, and
2) Oh No You Didn’t: The Quest to Eliminate Rudeness and Bring Common Sense Manners Back

Each of these have been in the making for years so it is no wonder why you will see more and more about these two projects. I will keep you updated on when they will be published and how to get your copy. In the meantime, I will still do topical blog entries and other writings.

Radio and Commentary
I still do have the “This is Diana” radio on Blog Talk Radio. You can check that on my website or on theirs any time. I do shows depending on guests and topics hence will announce them accordingly. I am also having more media sources interview as I continue to work on my writings, do my work with “The Psychics” and my future one woman show.

Entertainment
Aside from singing I am on board with New Apple Productions and working on “The Psychics” as I just mentioned. Please do check that page as well on The Psychics TV Show on Facebook.

You are now caught up! If you have any questions, contact me and I’ll be happy to answer it. Enjoy the Spring time and every moment as it comes.


~Always with Love, Light and Common Sense Manners~

Diana Navarro, M.S.
On a Quest to Bring Manners Back!
www.Thisisdiana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts