Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pink Diamond Limited Edition-Beauty Box

My Tribute to My Beloved Mother


I'm super excited I got this lovely (special edition) beauty box. It's for mother's day and this day is traditionally sad for me since I lost my beloved mom in 1999 when she was only 49, from a rare cancer.

I usually get sad and try to focus on the beautiful mothers out there who are still here loving their children. But in addition to that, I decided to do a tribute to my mom by buying this for myself. I am absolutely sure  she would have loved it.

I love all the items in this box and am enjoying using them...I know this will get me through this year. Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there.

Pink Diamond Limited Edition  take a peak here

~Diana Navarro, M.S.
Finding the Beautiful Things in LIfe--Including Manners




#bitesizehealing

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts