Monday, July 14, 2014

What Was That UFO?

Back on January 1 2013 I recorded a few seconds of video on my digital camera. I was trying to capture the sunrise to post up a social media post wishing everyone a good New Year Morning. Instead I saw these lights pulsating. My camera stopped working during this for some reason so I could not record as long as I wanted. I also tried to get some shots from my phone camera but that didn't work either. This is from the Bronx facing east towards Queens and beyond.

I put it on Youtube to get ideas from folks as to what it could be. We've had this view for over 2 decades and never saw lights like these before. There is an airport (La Guardia) in this direction and those we are use to seeing. As planes come in to land they flicker beautifully but not pulsate like these did. Also we can see the plans landing and taking off relatively easily and with this there was no landing or movement except they disappeared after a few  more minutes after camera stopped recording.

I'm not suggesting anything specific except I did try to contact a few UFO sources including MUFON and they were due to get back to me with some ideas. The agreed it wasn't the typical explanation of regular planes, helicopters, or crazy lanterns (we've never seen those here). I'm including in this blog again hoping to get some follow up on more ideas of what those lights were and why they have not been seen before or again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts