Monday, September 8, 2014

Messages from Animal Totems, Angels, and MORE with Rev. Patricial Brooks


~Everything happens for a reason~



Recently I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing Reverend Patricia Brooks about her spiritual experiences which led to her life's work including her book God is in the Little Things: Messages from the Angels.

  • It was one of the best shows I've ever done for several reasons. The experiences she shares will resonate with so many people going through spiritual transformations today, 
  • It is incredibly uplifting, 
  • It contains information you can use in your own process.
  • You will understand what animal totems are and even here a couple of examples she does with me and my guest co-host.
This will help you understand more about spiritual experiences, animal totems, angels and the process of awakening. 






Her incredibly successful first book is followed by her upcoming second book
 you can pre-order now.


 God is in the Little Things: Messages from the Golden Angels












Get to know Rev Patricia Brooks


Now you can get your copy of Rev. Patricia Brooks' books here:


If you have comments and questions and would like more information on me and my quest please do contact me. I am of course on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Pinterest, Blogger, and BlogTalkRadio and all can be accessed via my website: www.thisisdiana.com and 



~Always with Love, Light and Common Sense Manners~

Diana Navarro, M.S.
On a Quest to Bring Common Sense Manners Back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts