Sunday, May 31, 2015

Abundance Prayer for Everyone


Abundance for Everyone (for the highest good)

Unlike what we have been programmed to believe, I strongly feel we are in a world of abundance. The question is, how do we get to experience our own share of it. Perhaps we can start by thinking of abundance as infinite resources instead of just money, or a car, or a phone, etc. Then ask. Then receive and give freely, knowing there is more than enough.


First see the myth truth image




Now try the prayer and break past false beliefs

The Abundance Prayer


From The Light of Universe that I Am.
From The Love of Universe that I Am.
From The Power of Universe that I Am.
From The Heart of Universe that I Am.

I Decree-

I dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance. The Abundance
of Universe is my Infinite Source.
The River of Life never stops flowing. It flows through me
into lavish expression. Good comes to me through unexpected
avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me.

I now open my mind to receive my good. Nothing is too good
to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen. With
the Universe as my Source, Nothing amazes me.
I am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is
gone. The other is yet to come.

By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful
fearless actions and my deep rapport with the Universe,
my future is created and my abundance made manifest.
I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment
into Higher Truth. My mind is quiet.
From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into
life and Life gives back to me with magnificent increase.
Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. The Universe
provides for me in wondrous ways.
I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts