Thursday, May 7, 2015

What the Writer of "Ghost" the Movie said about "You're Not Crazy, It's Paranormal!"


Like millions of other people around the world, I loved Ghost the movie. I loved it so much I even became Broadway Partner when it became a musical on Broadway a few years ago. The movie is not only a beautiful story of how love conquers all including death itself, but it is also very funny and insightful. As a psychic empath (though I was not practicing professionally when the movie first came out), I particularly enjoyed the role of the psychic who first started as a phony but soon realized she really could see dead people. 

 If you enjoyed this movie as much as I did, you could imagine the joy and pleasure I had the meeting  the Screenwriter of this and other great movies, Bruce Joel Rubin. I met him a few years ago at a meditation session retreat at his former home in Upstate New York . It was an intense open eye meditation that was a very profound experience for me. I then was able to share my book with him some time later when I published it on Amazon.com and asked what he thought of it and here is what he said below.


You can see this and more comments on my book's front pages:

“The spiritual search begins when life and the world as you once knew it transforms into something other, something often unexplainable and incomprehensible.   This book will introduce you to ancient thoughts and concepts to help guide you on your way.  Trust the journey.”

~Bruce Joel Rubin  

Screenwriter, GHOST, JACOB’S LADDER, MY LIFE, 1991 Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Screenplay for the 1990 psychological thriller Jacob's Ladder.

As a first time indie author, I could not have asked for a more powerful endorsement, yet I did get some more incredible ones from amazing individuals, for which I am truly grateful for. Why am I sharing this? It is because I want to share with you the many years of pain, fear and subsequent healing I got from situations that are difficult to explain with mainstream psychology, medicine and cultural beliefs. I trust this will help turn a crisis you may be experiencing into a an opportunity for growth and awakening. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts