Sunday, May 3, 2015

Can You Explain this Strange Image

Enlarged section of the orb 


This close up image above was taken by me at a fundraiser a few holidays ago. It is in my book in the "orbs" section. Below you will see the original photo in context. I was very moved by it and many other photos taken that night. As I have said in my book  and whenever I speak of this, orbs are very controversial and interesting. 

Many skeptics simply dismiss them as, 

  • dust, 
  • water, 
  • bugs, 
  • sand,
  • snow,
  • a hoax
  • or camera malfunction. 
Although these explanations do work or certain anomalies, they cannot explain all of them. Certainly not so many I've caught directly on my camera under certain specific circumstances. So I ask:


Can you explain this beautiful orb and what it means? 


Image from book "You're Not Crazy, It's Paranormal!"


The gentleman with the orb above was in the Military though I cannot say whether the orb is directly related to him or not. However, you will see several other orbs in the photo. One in on his right arm near his bicep and others are a bit more faded spread throughout the image. 

I ask that you take a look at the many more images in my book along your own photos and see what appears in them you may not have noticed before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts