Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Diana Has Fallen in Love and Will Announce





On this week's broadcast, I will make an important announcement on who(m) I have fallen in love with.

Now you may be asking yourself: "Why should I care who Diana is love with?"

Well, I'll give you two reasons:

1) You may know who it is and

2) I think I've found your match too

So join me today, Tuesday at 6pm live on the www.centannibroadcasting.com for this special announcement among other topics of interest. We will explore the use of our Intuition when dealing with any relationship, whether they be romantic, with family, friends, neighbors, colleagues and yes strangers too. We will of course have some music and are expecting a special guest too.

For this and all other information check http://www.workingthingsout.com/Home_1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts