Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spiritual Awakening Begets New Habits and More



Sit back and enjoy listening to the show available On-Demand on Intuition and in this case how Spiritual Awakening urges us to create life enhancing habits.

I have included a link to my radio show broadcasted on July 6th 2010. Among several topics, I talk about:

1. How your physical body is related to your intuition.

2. For those who are experiencing a spiritual awakening or have had one often have “side effects” that may require support of some sort. Sometimes because of these new feelings experienced one can have what is called a spiritual emergency or crisis. It is important to know what you are experiencing. Unexpectedly, one of the side affects might be heightened compassion and what to do with that new feeling of empathy.

3. Another side effect or consequence is the strong desire to change previously established bad habits into healthier life-enhancing ones. I talk a little about why it’s challenging to change some of these habits but how they are warranted in order to live an enriched, joy-filled life.

I then take an excursion into one particular habit to engage in- and that is to fulfill your creative URGE.

4. I speak of creativity and it’s connection to manifesting the life you want in every way, shape and form. I then begin to address some of the self-sabotaging phrases we all think and say and how to be aware of them and eventually reverse them as listed by the Intenders Handbook group. You can find more on them at http://www.intenders.com/. I get through most of the list but left some phrases for the next show to be archived for live and on-demand pleasure listening.

Throughout this show I play some delicious music I play include:
Kansas “Carry on my Wayward Child”, “Dust in the Wind” and
Billie Holiday “One for my Baby and One for the Road” so ENJOY!

I ask you email me with feedback and questions about this or any of my writings, radio programming, intuition sessions, singing and workshops at DianaN4839@aol.com

Links are www.centannibroadcasting.com Diana Navarro Show 7/6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repel Negativiy #shorts